Monday, May 7, 2007

MIcrosoft Talon

This is my 1997 Eagle Talon. I purchased the car in 2006 with very intention of doing somthing cool. Somthing different even. The first idea you have is to upgrade sound. I didnt have anything other that steel black rims on the car when it was purchased from a small used car dealership in East Ridge. In this blog I will explain how to make fiberglass creations ( or carbon fiber, the process is generally the same but is cosmetically different and when high end chemicals and materials are used its also stronger than fiberglass) . Many Options will be pointed out . Remember the best mods you can do to your car dont stand out. However A couple of well matched and/or blended custom editions to a cars interior can totally change your driving experience. Some of your mods can come from other cars you envy, or cars you dont envy but really enjoy or appreciate a feature of that vehicle. I am not out to make a firrari with my hobby car but a Starnes might be a good name LOL Okay on with the blog. I appreciate any input. Even if the input is bad it may spark a good idea!

No comments: